Once you're ready for your players to make a decision, or split the narrative of your story, follow these steps:
- Start a branch Element either by selecting it from the dropdown, or using the Branch button up top.
- Give the Branch point a name. We suggest basing it on the question for the player. But it's up to you.
- Hit enter to add a new, blank sequence name.
- Outline your first choice. This will become the title of your next sequence (the orange bubbles in the Story Map sidebar on the right)
- Hit ENTER. This will add a colon to the end of your sequence here, and let you add a description
- Add a sequence description.
- Repeat Steps 3-6 to add as many options as you like
Each of these new sequences should be linked to your current one in the right StoryMap sidebar now.