If you'd like to downgrade your account, please do the following. Please note that this is for paid plans only.
- Click 'Studio Management' on the left hand side of the screen, then choose 'Plan'.
- Scroll down to "Review Your Billing" and click 'Change or Cancel Plan'.
- You'll be presented with a page to select a different plan. Select one of the paid options or, select 'Cancel Plan' to end your subscription.
- Confirm your selection to continue with the account downgrade process.
- Please, provide a cancellation reason, we value your feedback!
- Click 'Continue with Cancellation' to complete cancellation.
Downgrading to Basic
If you downgrade to basic, this cancels your payments, however you will remain a paid user until the credit on your account is used up. After which, you won't be charged further, and your non-basic files (Storyboards, Budgets, Schedules, etc) will revert to read-only.
Downgrading to another paid plan
When you downgrade to a different paid plan, the changes take place immediately and the remaining credit on your account is applied to future payments under your new plan.
Deleting your account
If you've downgraded your account and your subscription credit has expired, you can delete your account by viewing the Settings of your account and selecting "Delete".
Please note that once an account is deleted, this action can not be undone.