There are two types of Admins for a Celtx Pro account. First is the Account Owner. This is the person to whom the account as a whole has been assigned and the main point of contact with Celtx. The Co-Admins can be created from other members of the team and have almost all the same permissions as the Account Admin.
Administrators are responsible for
- Onboarding other account members, including co-admins
- Assigning co-admins
- Managing coworker and freelancer account access and password resets
- Removing members and assigning content
- Creating groups for team sharing.
- Serving as main contact with Celtx team for updates and renewals (Account Owner only)
This video provides a walkthrough of all administrative functionality: